Sunday 2 July 2017

Childhood favourite books

Jacqueline Wilson
My library had a big collection of Wilson's books, and I made my way through a good chunk of them. Her books just made me happy. 😊


Anthony Horowitz
I read almost all of his books, but my faves were the Alex Rider and Power of Five series.


Meg Cabot
I've read some of Cabot's books multiple times, she was and still remains one of my favourite authors. 💕


Louise Rennison
Rennison's Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series made me laugh. They were a brilliant mix of humour, romance, and teenage shenanigans.


J.K. Rowling
I've read the Harry Potter series two more times since I first read it when I was young, and I'm sure I'll be reading it many more times in the future. 🙌


Roald Dahl
I remember my teachers in primary school reading Dahl's books to us before the end of the day. The were so imaginative and fun.


Who are your favourite childhood authors?

3 comments:

  1. Matilda is lovely! Just finished reading it to the kids in my classroom. They LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by Jacqueline Wilson and I don't know why! She's so prolific it almost seems like it would be impossible not to read something of hers :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for awesome childhood books :D I didn't read Harry Potter as a child.. aw. But love them now :) Thank you for sharing Renu. <3 I didn't read much, but one of the first book series that I read was the Darren Shan books by Darren Shan. Loved those like crazy :)

    ReplyDelete