I've been lucky in that most of the couples I ship end up together, but sometimes they don't. So, here's my top five non-canon ships:
- Janelle & Barclay from the Unravelling duology by Elizabeth Norris - These two, guys. These two. 😭
- Harry & Hermione from the Harry Potter series - I love their friendship, but I wouldn't have minded if they had ended up together. Just sayin'... 😉
- Thorne & Cinder from the Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer - Don't get me wrong, I love Cinder/Kai, but I also like the idea of Cinder/Thorne. 😶
- Hermione & Draco from the Harry Potter series - I know, I know. You're like really, Renu? *shrugs* 😂
- Yael & Felix from the Wolf by Wolf duology by Ryan Graudin. Bit of a weird one, but what can I say, logic doesn't mean a thing when it comes to shipping.😜
What are some of your favourite non-canon ships?