Friday, 23 September 2016

Recent reads (#3)

Hi, guys! Today I thought I'd share a little reading update. I haven't read/listened to that many books over the last couple of months, and I think it's due to the fact that my taste in books is changing. YA high fantasy remains my one true love and I still like historical YA, but genres that once appealed to me in YA no longer do. I'm also dipping more into adult fiction as you can see from my recent reads down below. (Click on the titles for GoodReads links.)

Have you read any of these? What did you think of them?

- Renu

4 comments:

  1. Northanger Abbey is so cute! Not a favorite Austen of mine but definitely worth the read. I haven't heard of these other titles but I hope you get more time to read in the upcoming weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been reading so much YA lately and I think it's fine. It makes me feel I'm actually getting older and growing as a person. but ohmygosh, I haven't read The Night Stalker!! I really need to get out of this reading slump!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on I Let You Go. I agree that it was good but not great. My review is on Goodreads...
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post Renu :D Yay for sharing about books that you have read lately. <3 I haven't read them, but they look great :) I hope you are doing good. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...