Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Recent reads (#2)

Hello, it's been a while! Here's what I've been reading/listening to lately:

Audiobooks:

Beastly by Alex Flinn (audiobook)
I've been wanting to pick this up ever since I saw the movie. It was by no means the best book I've ever read, but I went into it wanting a quick read that was enjoyable and that's exaclty what I got.


Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte (audiobook)
I love Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, and I've been wanting to try something by her sister, Anne Bronte. Agnes Grey appealed to me more than The Tenant of Wildfell Hall, so I gave it a go and ended up really enjoying it.



Books

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
I finished my third reading of the Harry Potter series and it was amazing. *happy sigh*


- Renu

4 comments:

  1. HELLO :D

    Harry Potter is always fabulous. I lost count on how many times I've re-read it and it is magical every single time <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I want to re-read the Harry Potter series again! I actually just finished reading the illustrated version of The Philosopher's Stone, now I want to read them all!!!! (My set is at my mum's house though, and my tbr pile is ENORMOUS, so maybe now's not the best time...)
    Beth x
    www.thequietpeople.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI!

    Awww I've been meaning to reread the Harry Potter books myself...I used to read them once a year but since I started blogging I haven't made the time. I WILL this year :D

    Oh and I really enjoyed Terminator Genesys too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiii :D Gorgeous post sweet girl. <3 Thank you for sharing about things that you have seen and such :) Yay for finishing re-reading Harry Potter. <3 I did that in July. Was awesome :D And ah. Terminator. I have not seen these movies yet.. but I own them all, so must see them soon :D Glad you liked the newest one. <3 Hope you are doing great sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...