Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Recent reads (#1)

Hi! Here are the books I recently finished reading, and some quick thoughts on them:

'The Mechanic' and 'Something Old, Something New' from Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
I borrowed Stars Above from a friend, because I wanted to read The Mechanic (Kai's and Cinder first meeting from Kai's POV) and Something Old, Something New (the epilogue to Winter).  I thoroughly enjoyed both!


Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
This is my third time reading the series, and I think Goblet of Fire might be my favourite book out of the seven followed by Order of the Phoenix.


- Renu

5 comments:

  1. I really need to read re-read the Harry Potter books. The third and sixth are my favorite! Yay for Stars Above. I need to finish the series and then get this!!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to get a copy of Stars Above, I've heard such mixed things, but I'm still eager to be back with these characters once more. I also think I need to do a Harry Potter re-read before the newest book comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I planning to get Stars Above over the weekends in the bookstore (but probably won't immediately read it since I haven't read Winter.. oddly enough, I still can't find it in local bookstores -___-)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to re-read Harry Potter but I have so many other books in my TBR pile right now! :)

    Katie @ The Queen of Teen Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous post Renu :D Yay for reading those two Stars Above stories. <3 So glad you loved them both :) I cannot wait to read all of Stars Above. SOON. And yay for re-reading Harry Potter :D I don't know which one is my favorite book, probably same as you, but yeah. Goblet of Fire was always my favorite HP movie :) Thank you for sharing sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...